Programming guide for Siemens MOBY-I RFID system

RMA

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed guide to programming the Siemens MOBY-I RFID system. Googling turns up all manner of info some useful, most less so, but so far nothing with specific details of exactly how to program the beasts.

What I need to know is the exact sequence in which commands have to be set up (and are necessary) to communicate with the thing.

I need to modify an existing system and have a couple of problems that I can only solve with more detailed knowledge. Trying to work out what's going on in the Siemens control FC - FC45, is proving to be a bit of a nightmare (he says with mild understatement!).

Entry ID 7399766 describes FC44 for Moby + ASM450.
Maybe that is close enough.
You can try and narrow the search by combining it with the ASM type you are using.

edit: Ignore my post. Krk seems to have found the correct manual (how did he do that ?).

Thanks Kevin, Jesper's right, that FC45 manual is exactly what I need. Guess I've got some reading to do over the weekend!

The Moby-I manual I'd already found, but not the FC45 one.

Cheers

Roy