Any cognex users?

plcnewbie

I have a problem where out of the blue my Cognex image will just go black resulting in no part detect and kicking all my product out.
I then have to go to live view and move the light/dark bar to get my image back.

Has anyone else experience this? What was your fix, if any?

I use DVT cameras, but I'm guessing there's a lot of similarities. One place to look would be in the scripting. I have seen examples of scripting routines for the DVT's that automatically adjusts the aperture timing based on an intensity measurement of the current image. That is just one example, but you could have a similar script running adjusting another parameter. Just a thought for a starting point.

Good Luck,
Jeff

Similar Topics

We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Good People of PLCTALK. I am trying to understand the pass-fail on one of our product lines. I was able to record the Cognex images on the...
Replies
Views
Gents, We have the following configuration: A Beckhoff PLC with EthercatMaster > EK1100 with a EL6652 EthernetIP Master. Plan is to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom