plc 4 pid controllers

Since this appears to be a shool project, I'm not going to give a straight answer, but I will give you things to think about.

What does a PID controller do? What can't it do well? What does a PLC do? What is the basic function and control algorithm of Proportional-Integral-Derivative control? Can you put this in a PLC? If you do, how would it be better than a separate PID controller? What about information sharing and operator interface considerations?

Similar Topics

Hello, Do you know what is the difference between the PID controllers PIDFF, PID1 and PIDP1 in a Schneider PLC? I have to modify a PLC program...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Im planning to replace existing temperature controllers with a PLC. The setup will be aprox 8 thermocuples, and the outputs are 8...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Dear Fellows; Good day. Here i share two images one is PLC Sweep Time control and Monitor Screen and the other one PID Control Screen. First i...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have an application where there is an option to use a PID loop embedded in the Transmitter to directly control (via 4-20mA output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom