CTUD - Counter

Sleepy_days

I'm trying to use a CTUD counter but has to select a specific adress for it. I'm using GX IEC Developer from Beijer and I am programming a Mitsubishi FX0-20MR-ES. The problem is that I don't know how to declare it in the Global variable list. The counter are ment to keep count of the number of parts in a magazine.

Does anybody know how to declare a CTUD counter in the Global_Vars list in GX IEC Developer for this specific PLC?

I am going to use a total number of 3 CTUD counters in order for the program to work as supposed to.

I would be very grateful if somebody know the answer to this question.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have problem with CTUD counter (FB15 - CFC Library S300 Elements)...it simply is not working. When I give rising egde on S (SET) input...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an incremental encoder (ABZ signals, 360 ppr (so 1440 counts per rev)) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom