-=| AB PowerFlex and RIO |=-

JuNGLisT

The objective is to gather data from the PowerFlex 700 series with LCD display to a local SLC 5/04. So far, the PowerFlex has a RIO adapter installed and currently starting and stopping in AUTO mode. Now need to get voltage, hertz, and current output information.

What I have done so far is turn on "Datalink" in PowerFlex. Does anybody know where to go from here as far as mapping I/O to the SLC?

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I have a powerflex 70 drive with an RIO card for communications and had a quick question. I am having trouble with the parameters...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Powerflex 700 VC (actually a number of them) all connected via RIO using a 20-COMM-R back to an SLC 5/03. I need to install a...
Replies
Views
I'm currently trying to connect my controllogix system to a Powerflex 753 VFD. I installed the 20-COMM-R card in the VFD as a RIO adapter...
Replies
Views
We are preparing to replace an obsolete conveyor control scheme. The current system has a conveyor that accepts the part at high speed from the...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC5/40E PLC. It has a RIO network already connected to it. I want to add a Powerflex 700 with a 20-comm-r communications card to this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom