s5 software in Win XP

userxyz

When opening S5 in Windows XP, it allways opens small...

We allways have to take the proporties of the windows and set it on Full screen...

how can me set the settings somewhere so that it allways opens full screaan instead of a small window ?

Not sure what the settings need to be changed to always open the program in full screen, but you can simply do an alt-enter when the program is open to toggle between a window and full screen.

I know with LM90 there a few different settings that needed to change to achieve the full screen mode, I think we had to set both the .bat file and the shortcut to open as full screen, but the specifics escape me right now.

Right click on "Step5", hit properties and set Compatibility to Win98. And set Screen to Full Screen.

That works for my XP and Step 5 always runs in Full Screen.

You can Alt Tab between windows.