How to print alarms in wonderware

Mary

Hi!

I'm a little lost, I need to print the alarms generate in intouch, with a button locate in a window, but I don't how. The operator can choose from time - to time he wants. I have installed this programs:

Active Factory 9.1
Industrial SQL Server 9.0
And also I have wwGenericSQLGrid V3

I hope you can help me, I only need some guidance, because I don't have idea how to start.

Thanks in advance!

The alarms are in a database.

If they want alarm printing capability, I would leverage MSQuery or some tools from Report Builder. Then let users specify whatever parameters they want and print from a report.

There would be numerous advantages of using database tools for analyzing alarm data.

Alarm Printing in Intouch 9.0

Hi,
I am using crystal reports v. 10 via activex to do the printing and viewing of historical alarms. the selection and sorting is parametrized by some intouch tags.
If you ned some more infos how to do it, send a mail.
hans(dot)eberhardt(at)googelemail(dot)com.