Printing an S5 ladder

hello, I have to swap an S5 PLC with an FXon 40MR. But i would like to print the all of the blocks which are contined in the S5. I can view them on the PG in Step 5 but when print the file i just get a list of the blocks. Can any one help me?

Go to Documentation, Step 5 Blocks. For block list put an A for all and print.

If you have a problem printing to a printer, print to a file and it can be opened in note pad.

printing

Hey thanks for the reply i actualy just worked out how to do it after i posted the thread. but didn't have enough time to post the answer up. thanks

Similar Topics

Wondering if anyone could help me print a the ladder from a PLC2/17 to a pdf format so I can share it with my oem who no longer has the hardware...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, this is driving me batty! I'm trying to print a ladder program on 11x17 paper but it seems RSL5K is wrapping around the page when i...
Replies
Views
Any one have any ideas on how to print out a rslodgics progam. As just hooking up a printer and hitting print did not work. When go to print prev...
Replies
Views
If you have followed my previous posts concerning being stuck with MODSOFT, I have finally been given the opportunity to install Proworks32...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a trick to print ladder properly on 11x17? When I print on 11x17, the ladder is printed in huge letters and I find no way to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom