Communicating with Mitsubishi PLC Q06HCPU with Random Buffer module

deepu

Hi all,

I want to communicate with mitshubishi PLC CPU Q06HCPU which is connected with the QJ71E71 ethernet module. From the QJ71E71 manual I found that there are three protocols for communication.

1) Fixed Buffer
2) Random Buffer
3) Melsec Protocol.

Do anybody have previous experience on these protocols. Client specified us to not use the melsec protocol. Can anybody tell me how to (block)read and (block)write data to/from the PLC using Fixed Buffer and Random Buffer protocol.

regards
Deepu.L.R

Similar Topics

I am trying to make communication possible between the mitsubishi FX-2N and a proface HMI, ST401. all the other areas are working fine eg i can...
Replies
Views
OPen to all, Pl help me out to configure the Q series PLC Q02H and E100 digital display unit, so that they both communicate with each other. I am...
Replies
Views
Okay PLC pros, I could use a little help getting off of dead-center. Silly me, thought I could just open up the com port and log the data that...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect GOT-A953-tbd HMI with Nittoku NSC30. Actually, earlier GOT-A953-tbd HMI was used to communicate with Nittoku NC350 and it...
Replies
Views
I am unable to establish communication of GOT with atlas copco controller. Controller supports JBUS protocol and GOT has Modbus. GOT is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom