Control Logix Firmware

prg

Control Logix Question. Should you always upgrade the firmware on the modules? I have a new project and want to know if you should always revise the firmware.

There is no need to upgrade unless you need any of the things they have changed, fixed or added in the new firmware. To find out what has been changed, just download the release notes. We upgrade once a year during our annual shutdown.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am using a 1756-L63 control logix controller of firmware major revision 16 which is having a sercos module 1756-M03SE with same...
Replies
Views
We have a project where we were able to copy much of the existing Control Logix code for a new application. The existing code was done with RS...
Replies
Views
i have redundant system of revision 13 of 1756-L55 , CNBR/D and SRM ; with two I/O racks i try to add 2 more I/O racks but using CNBR module...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom