Allen Bradley Connectors

72hdflh

I am looking for the round connectors used on AB micro PLC's for programming etc. I need to make my own cables to connect to a Panasonic GK-10 operator interface to a Micro 1000. I have been unable to locate the connectors or what they are even called. Any help greatly appreciated.

http://www.alectroncorp.com/

This is the company I used to buy a mini DIN 8 pin (male) cable with flying leads.

The pinout of the connector (on the MLX) is as follows...

8din2.GIF

Last edited:

Similar Topics

How can I spend<$166 on 1769-RTB40DIO Allen-Bradley replacement terminal connectors? I have, as a learner, an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 5370...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to find out what type of connectors are used for the IMC S class servo controller. I am replacing a IMC controller with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom