PLC Training on a Toshiba T1

ayesijuan1

I am trying to learn PLC programming on a Toshiba T1 PLC I inherited from an old project. I do not have the programming software and when I tried to purchase it from Toshiba they wanted a purchase order. Where else can I get this software and where can I get some programming projects to try out? I am eventually going to set up training for the personnel here at the plant.

Thank you,

Try these guys

T1 starter kit

Everything you need to explore the exciting world of PLC's - includes a TDR116 (8 in/8out + two screwdriver inputs) T1 brick type PLC, programming cable, T1 manual, 3 Programming manuals, plus a PDF & DOC viewers on CD! (printed versions are available for a small additional charge) A total value of $340! Plus, we throw in free T-PDS Windows95/98/98SE/NT software without support (With unlimited telephone support it sells for $495!) This is a great deal - get in on it while it lasts! (We can substitute any of the T series controllers on request with a similar special.)
price $269