Modicon Proworx32

infineum

I have a program for a modicon 984 that was developed in Proworx32 NT. Can this program be viewed in the Concept software package? I know that Concept offers the ability to program in 984 ladder. Does it offer the ability to read Proworx files? Thanks.

Any 984 Ladder Logic can be viewed by all 984LL compatible software. Documentation may not be vieweable but the program will be.

Similar Topics

It's been so long since I've been inside of Modicon. Hope you can refresh my memory. Is it required to declare specific 400,000 addresses as...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have Schneider PLC which is the world's first one Modicon i need software of Modicon PLC 984,it is known as...
Replies
Views
Cannot remember, is there a way to remove a branch down after a contact, without deleting the contact and having to re-program the contact in? I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom