WinCC Redundancy

barisdonmez

Hi all;

I am tring to set up redundant servers in WinCC. I have 2 servers (1 server and 1 stand-by) and 2 clients in the system. But there is no need to save all the data continiusly. In this respect, i am tring to do that in "Windows XP professional sp2" instead of any server adition (2000 server or 2003 server) of windows.Does it works properly ? Does anyone have an idea about that ?

Thanks a lot...

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I want to configure two redundant Operator stations (Note that only Operator Stations), and I have configured two PC system (See...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Newbie with Siemens here. I will be configuring and deploying for a project of mine for WinCC redundancy. I have read this article...
Replies
Views
I had an installation with a single user system. All I did to download the project from my laptop (ES) to the operator PC (OS) was to make a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! I have two S7-300 PLCs which are redundant using Siemens Software Redundancy and I need to monitor the data of those PLCs in one HMI...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I would like to set up a software redundancy in my project. I am using mp377 touch screen and S7 400 CPU. My set up is shown as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom