problems with some module configuration

metalsiren

Hi, I am very new. I am still learning how to properly setup the configuration.

I am using RSLogix 5000. I am encountering flashing green for my I/O controller. The fault code is 16#002: an invalide reply was received. Reply service code does not match the requested service code. That fault is in modules 3-8

I checked my configurations in RSLinx. In the backplane, it seems that it only sees module 0-2. The other modules, 3-8 are not listed. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello. PLC beginner here, so apologies in advance for any incorrect terminology or poor communication. I have an SLC 500 Thermocouple/mV Analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm in a hurry and maybe some of you could help me. There was a Thermocoupler module EM231 TC 4AI (product code 6ES7 231--7PD22--0XA0...
Replies
Views
Greetings Everyone: The system in question is a Compact Logix 5330 with (1) 24 VDC sink/source input module, (1) 24 VDC source output module, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I currently have 5 DH+ networks, each with approx 10 or so PLC5s on it. In order to communicate between each network a ControlLogix routing...
Replies
Views
I am trying to Re-activate a concrete mixing machine that has a siemens 100U cpu 103 fixed in it. I have the following items , a Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom