Station was 480VAC 60Hz, now its 380VAC 50Hz - disconnect and welding xfrmer issues?

produktion

The basics are... the station was 480VAC at 60Hz, and now it will be used where the power is 380VAC at 50Hz. I am planning on changing out the 480->120 transformers to 380->120 transformers.

So, everything below the 120 transformer should be fine. But, what about the main disconnect? That is going to have to be replaced... maybe. Since now that the voltage is lower, the amperage will be higher. Am I looking at this correct?

Also... there are some welding guns. The weld controller will be converter over to run on 380VAC, so that should be fine. But... the weld transformer will no longer be supplying the correct voltage for the weld... so, I am guessing it will need to be replaced also. Correct?

Thanks