OLD IPC620-30 and HP Vectra Engineering terminal

bethelkjari

I have a blending plant based on the Honeywell IPC620-30 which is programmmed with IPC620-60 software resident on the old HP Vectra ES15. However I lost the power supply to the PC and had to search for a week for a replacement. On restarting the HP and trying to go online I am getting an error saying: Command 4 - communications timeout. What should I do?

Similar Topics

This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom