Printer Connection

tech607

Hi, I have to replace a broken EPSON LX-300 with EPSON LX-300+ on AB Pannel View 1200 key pad Screen but It would not work. It prints unrecognisable characters. I can not find any difference in serial interface specifications of both models. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Tech,

Some of the serial printers had different output formats, usually set by DIP switches inside the printer. If the printer is not set for the same format as the Panelview, it will print gibberish.

Thanks for the post, It was infact baud rate conflict between the printer and the Pannel View. The new printer came with different default settings and after having made correct settings it worked fine.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to connect a L24ER Compactlogix PLC to a GK420d Zebra printer. All my manual reading and forum searches has lead me to believe...
Replies
Views
i HAVE COME ACROSS THE OMRON HMI NP SERIES NPMQ0001.HOW I CAN CONNECT A THERMAL PRINTER TO NP SERIES HMI USING RS232 AND TEMP.CONTROLLER TO NP...
Replies
Views
Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
I'm a Manufacturing Engineer with limited PLC experience and I am doing some research for our Controls Department. Does anyone have experience...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom