Can I do this from E910T to S7-300??

drspanda

Hello Everyone,

I am using E910T touchpanel from mitsubhisi and S7-300 PLC...I want to perform this kind of logic and I doubt if I can do it or not..

suppose I want to make E 9.1 true from E910T...I would like to type this address (E9.1) and ok...

Like this I want to make several bits depending upon the situation from this HMI...Is it possible? if so can you people guide me both from HMI side as well as PLC side..

thanks in advance..

I know nothing about Mitsi touch panels.
But I know that trying to control inputs (E9.1) from a HMI panel will not work. The inputs state will be decided by the physical state of the corresponding digital input hardware.

Similar Topics

Hi all, First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot! I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to...
Replies
Views
I need to Upload the program out of the E910T and have had zero luck finding a manual online. it has appeared to vanished off the face of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom