Import CSV file into archestra

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi All,

I have a problem trying to import a Objects list in CSV format to my Archetra galaxy it does not recognise my templates although they are in the galaxy, I have previously done a Galaxy dump and caaried on on this format, Yet when i do a galaxy Load it does not add my additional objects under the neccesary areas..

Has anybody done this before.. Does anybody maybe know of an example or reference document to this??

Kind Regards

Rheinhardt

Wonderware just released (in the last 10 weeks) an Archestra Bulk Import utility....your distrubutor should have a copy, or, you can download from wonderware's web site if you have an account.

JDBRANDT - I noticed in your header you are from PA. I noticed from your post that you seem to be fairly familiar with the Wonderware product line. Do both of these seem to be correct statements?

If you dont mind my asking do you work for an end user type of company or do you work for a distributor type company? I guess what I am asking is does your company use the wonderware product line or sell the product line?

I am just kind of asking because I am starting down the path of SCADA and am still rather green behind the ears when it comes to this type of thing. What I am looking for is maybe someone who is somewhat local to me that I might be able to hook up with and gain some amount of knowledge from, maybe even do some kind of exchange knowledge if that were possible.

As you can see I am from Bloomsburg, PA and I have started working with different SCADA platforms. However there is a distinct difference between seeing someones powerpoint presentation and actually seeing the software being used in service. Getting to actually talk to people using it seeing what kind of pitfalls and potholes to watch for. So if you are not to busy I would appreciate hearing from you. Have a nice day.

jdbrandt said:
Wonderware just released (in the last 10 weeks) an Archestra Bulk Import utility....your distrubutor should have a copy, or, you can download from wonderware's web site if you have an account.