Connecting WinCC to Toshiba PLC

Ken Roach

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I received the following PM this morning from new member navid007, writing from Tehran:

Connecting wincc to other PLC such as Toshiba
Hi , How can i do that , is it possible with opc channel ?
I presume that WinCC uses ordinary OPC Servers as data sources, as do most visualization software packages.

My company competes directly with Siemens and Toshiba, so I am not a good source for information on those products.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm Alex from Spain (sorry for my bad english). Firstly, I'm a newbie at Siemens PLCs and HMI, I have been reading this forum for hours...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect Wincc Flexible 2008 Advanced into SQL Server 2005 via script. For the test I made a db in the SQL as db_kalup and created a...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am beginner with WinCC and i need help, i connected the Temperature transmitter with a SM331 module on PLC so i can read a temperature value...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading an old version wincc to V7. I want to use AS511 communication. Can I communicate 2 S5-135u cpu's to my WINCC SCADA runtime using...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! I have two S7-300 PLCs which are redundant using Siemens Software Redundancy and I need to monitor the data of those PLCs in one HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom