Help With Assignment

shawdan

My Assignment Is To Program A Two Way Traffic Light Sequence With A Pedestrian Crossing. I Am Using The Mitsubishi Fx Plc's And The Sw0pc Program We Are Programming It Using Stl Logic And Putting Each Event Into 'states'and Using Timers Just Wondering If Anyone Could Help Us With This As Im Rather Stuck. Thank You In Advance

Welcome to the forum Shawdan. We generally do not do homework assignments for you, but we are happy to mentor those who help themsleves. First thing to do is show us what you have done so far, even if its just to write out the sequence of what you want. Thats generally the fist step in how we solve any automation problem. Then explain what exactly you are "stuck" on. Also, if you will click at the top of the forum page on downloads you can find some examples that might help you to get started. After you have a start, come back and we'll help you refine it.