Festo plc FPC-202 help, please

I have one Festo FPC-202 plc working on a DynaBlow machine for production of plastic bottles. I know that it is an obselite PLC but I would like to make a backup of it, but a do not know what software could do the job. Where ever I have searched to find some info for it all i have found is a dead links :(

Here on this forum I have learned that the Festo FPC-201 is the equvalent of Omron C20 plc. Is there an equivalent for FPC-202?
Below is a picture of the FPC-202.

festo-fpc202-b.jpg

Please help.

Similar Topics

Sir I have the festo PLC FPC-202. I tried a lot for programming/operating mannual from festo bu tr could not find. Can any body help for...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a FESTO PLC FPC 202. Can any body help me for its manual & back up? Ashutosh verma
Replies
Views
Have a client who has lost their back-up programme. The Festo FST 4.0 programming s/w needs a copy of the back-up programme to be able to "read"...
Replies
Views
hello, i got the a Festo FPC-202 totaday from my teacher the were repaist for new PLC so i askt! but dere was noting on it no power no data...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a project at the moment with a Festo PLC to be sent to the states. It must adhere to UL standards which I am not familiar with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom