Motions in Simotion D are smooth. WHY?

pandora303

At first, my projects run on Simotion C (C230) with SimoDrive 611U and there was no problem all motions was dynamic.

But i had to switch Simotion D (d425) with Sinamics Integrated drives. I made necessary changes on projects but there is still a problem, all motions are very smooth. It looks like a problem with acceleration and deceleration but i checked everything and adjust to max.

Is there any parameter in SINAMICS(i think problem is about drive configiruration) that causes movinv very smooth.

I don't now may be about PID???

Similar Topics

Hello. Does anybody know of any online sites where I can visit to get some good Basic Motions control command tutorials or help for Logix5000. My...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm currently working with SIMOTION D410-2 with a CF Card labeled with SIMOTION D410-2 V5.3 SP1 HF9 + SINAMICS V5.2 HF6 From...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a program that is mainly coded with Italian comments. I want to find a way to export all the comments and then run them through google...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how are you? We want to build the communication between SIMOTION D435-2 and main controller AB 1756-L72S Could you tell us which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom