Using Westermo Modem & GX Developer?

dave11282

Hi all

I am trying to setup remote link to Mitsi FX3U PLC using 2x TDW33 modems, and GX developer,

does anyone have any links, data/info they can share with me to help complete this operation/setup

thanks

Dave

Hi: we do this regularly with Allen Bradley. It is a straight through connection RS232 to the CPU. Or, using a KE module. It is ESSENTIAL to set the baud rate of the PLC cooms node to match the modem (usually 19200). I am also in the UK, and if you ask for Vince Collis at Westermo tel 01489 580585. Vince has been of tremendous help with all our Westermo applications!

Similar Topics

Dear experts We are using Prosoft Modbus 1746-MCM card here in Qatar Petroleum.We want to make its data available to ABB DCS.so we had...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom