food grade dielectric grease?

I toured a chocolate factory in France. They told us they used cocoa butter for grease. One of our maintenance techs who was over there with our crew said he wanted to transfer there then.

Somehow I don't believe I can get our Haccp dept to accept the use of cocoa butter Hate to try and find a part number for it to order some. Seems to fall into the category of tobasco sauce or coca cola to remove rust.

Are you wanting something to pump into bearings or something for electrical connections? CRC has a food grade dielectric grease (spray) that you can get at Grainger etc.

Similar Topics

Vibration sensor that is food-grade rated. Customer is looking to monitor the vibration on their submersible pumps. These pumps are at fresh...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , Looking for Food Grade liquid 4-20 ma Magnetostrictive Level Sensor. What would be a brand that you folks would recommend ...
Replies
Views
I've been searching for some time on finding a manual onm food grade maintenance (not the sanitation) more specifically materials such as gaskets...
Replies
Views
I’m just pondering on a Friday night .. that’s what us old folks do So at $15 minimum wage, I’m certain fast food will automate even more. I...
Replies
Views
E-Stop Circuits In US Food and Beverage Industry. My Colleague and I are new to the food and beverage industry. We want to know if it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom