Light Curtain Help

flowdam

Anyone heard of "Safety Control GmbH" light curtains. Apparently this is a German Company. Having a tough time searching by this name due to its inherent generic nature.

Is there a US Distributor. Looking for a Transmitter Part #- A2-TU-30-325-1.

Thanks.

Thanks Singapore, can't believe it was that basic. As I expected they have no US Distribution. The machine builder(Swiss) did locate one in the States to hopefully get us back up and running.

rsdoran- This is only a stop gap measure, they will be changed out as soon as I have the time, but for the moment, we are just trying to find a plug and play solution.

Similar Topics

Ok all, I'd appreciate any and all help understanding this - Lately I have been having some trouble with a discharge light curtain on one of our...
Replies
Views
We often run into scenarios where light curtains with muting seem like the go-to solution for entry and exit of product on conveyors into and out...
Replies
Views
Hello all, we are about to start using VGV forklifts in our facility, they will be placing a stack of pallets inside a palletizer machine. during...
Replies
Views
Scenario is robotic cell that stacks pallets onto conveyors. Conveyors move stacks of pallets out of cell to pickup location. Cell is fenced...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have some Rockwell Light Curtains and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relays . I was wondering if there is any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom