Siemens s7-300 downloading error

PLC_talk

Hello All,
I am facing problem while downloading the S7-300 ladder to CPU. I tried browsing the Forum if someone had this kind of error, but couldn't come across any.
The ladder has been compiled tested on simulator first & runs fine, but when I download it to CPU it does not allow me to download any FC's FB's OBs. I checked the MMC card & its present. I have tried Mreset , online deletion of all blocks in the CPU memory & even downloading a truncated ladder which contains just OB1 with 1 N/W. Still the problem persists.:mad:
My hardware configuration is CP315-2DP, CP341 in Processor rack, Rack1 -Rack 5 containing I/O cards . All racks connected on DP/Profibus using IM153-1.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
:)

Make sure that you are not trying to download any marker memory, inputs, outputs or data blocks that exceed this CPU's limitations

While downloading the FCs & FBs it gives "The Block is too big" . The actual size of each is between 20-30 bytes.
Thanks