Versamax Micro Plc(ge Fanuc)

abhi6136

can somebody help me with the motor connections to this PLC.I am trying to develop a STAR start DELTA run mechanism that will be controlled by this PLC.I am done with the software but i have no idea how to go about wiring this PLC with the MOTOR.PLEASE help

Is it your intent to hook the motor to the PLC?

Or are you wanting to hook the motor up to contactors or starters.

This should take three.

Do you have your software set up for this?

What timing are you using to switch between the two configurations?

Are you familiar with the basic Wye-Delta circuit?

Are you a student?

Can you post your software, either a screen shot, PDF, or file to download?

@Casey

thanks casey..

well yes i am a student and this is actually my final year engg project work.

the software is VERSAPRO.

if you can give me your e mail id i will be able to send you the PDF of the software package.

yes i am familiar with the wye delta circuit

the time delay is something that could be manipulated using the software as per the user needs.
i as of now have set the value at two seconds for the motor to run in star and then a delta change over.

the wye contactor opens and the delta contactor closes simultaneously.

three relays each with one coil-three contactors are required.

My problem is to activate the coils of these relays from the
PLC outputs.