WonderWare LogIn Question

LAC1057

I am Currently stuck on a little problem in creating an application. I want a login Button to log on users and keep track of who is logged on the problem I have is when I go to the Special/Security the only things that are highlighted are the Log On and Security type. I have selected Intouch for my security type any ideas? I am using version 9.5 on a PC running XP progfessional, I am logged onto the computer as administrator. Thanks for all your help.

You still have to login to WonderWare. It doesn't use your Windows logon.

In WindowMaker, you setup your usernames, passwords and accesslevels. Then you can login to WonderWare itself.

This forum is Wonderful! Two hours looking for this in the manual (Ha!) versus 2 minutes using the search to find the answer I needed.