WONDERWARE's SCADA ALARM 6.0

AJMUL

Can anybody tell me ?
which make and type of modems will be used for SCADA Alarm6.0?
My requirement is I need to send SMS from SCADA Alarm to
Mobile Device...

From the Wonderware site -

SCADAlarm 6.0 supports TAPI (Telephony Application Programming Interface). This is a Microsoft programming standard that enables telephony software to work with any TAPI compliant modem. This enables SCADAlarm to be device independent and allows users to choose standard off-the-shelf, inexpensive modems that are readily available in their area.

http://us.wonderware.com/products/scadalarm/whatsnew.htm

But nobody succed with this software for SMS....Wonderware is also not aware of this..
I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE SELLING SUCH A WORST SOFTWARE ?

Please elaborate. Are you looking into the same requirement as your first post last April?

AJMUL said:
But nobody succed with this software for SMS....Wonderware is also not aware of this..
I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE SELLING SUCH A WORST SOFTWARE ?

My Requirement is a software need to send alarms to operator in the form
of SMS.For that we purchased SCADALARM 6.0 SOFTWARE...its a wonderware
product....But now WWare is telling that this software will only work for
Pagers and United States.....
They also not aware of Modem Selection,SMS requirement.......