Slowing update rate tags

mulderm

Hello,

I have replaced an old Panelview 1200 with the Panelview 1500 Plus on a remote I/O connection from a plc5/25 processor.
Everything works good but the only problem is the update rate
of the tags in a screen.
When example an output O:027/00 is high then about 4 seconds
later this change is visible on the screen.
How can I make this faster?

Greetings,

mulderm

There's an update rate setting for each of the displays.
Right click on the desired display, select Display Settings and under the tab "General" set your refresh rate for the tags.

mulderm said:
Hello,

I have replaced an old Panelview 1200 with the Panelview 1500 Plus on a remote I/O connection from a plc5/25 processor.
Everything works good but the only problem is the update rate
of the tags in a screen.
When example an output O:027/00 is high then about 4 seconds
later this change is visible on the screen.
How can I make this faster?

Greetings,

mulderm

RANT WARNING:
Isn't it amazing how newer, faster, so-called "superior" products keep getting slower and more fidgety? Is this a Bill Gates thing? Is it because of the OS? And while I am on hte subject, who writes the firmware for commercial machinery/ If you know some of those guys slap them square in the jaw for me will ya!

I think that the bloatware-ologists have infected all electronics. Like the stupid gas pump that won't let me select a grade until my credit card has been processed. And won't process my credit card until I put the pump handle back in the holder and press eight freekin' keys on the stupid keypad.

And the vending mahcine that takes 4 seconds to register the last quarter you dropped in. And the burger king keypad that apparently requires forty-seven key presses to understand "Combo Number Two with a diet DP"

I swear it would be faster to go back to pencil and paper sometime
END RANT!
Whew! glad I got that out of my system. Now I am going to go home and watch Maximum Overdrive and rock out to AC/DC...

Okie