S7 school?

bigrthanur

Hello I live in ohio and i am having trouble finding a place that teaches simens software. Does anyone have any information i would be able to travel to southern michigan also.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Siemens Training

C & E Sales in Dayton handles Siemens and training. Also Edison Automation in Nasville has good training on Step7 and the hardware.

Similar Topics

I’ve got a couple stupid simple ones on GitHub but I want to get strong understanding of the theory and math behind deriving them. I’m using the...
Replies
Views
I've got an old WinCC project and I'm trying to check what tag address certain values relate to. I have a screen that refers to...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, I need help on this school lab. I’m using Push buttons for the sensors and I’m sure I need latching and unlatching functions...
Replies
Views
I have attached a picture. I just need to know if the option I've chosen is the correct one and if possible an explanation too. thanks
Replies
Views
I moved from California 6 months ago, Im trying to find a good school to study ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL here in Dallas but I don't know this state...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom