wware scada alarm6.0 issue

AJMUL

For an ongoing Project I need to send some critical Alarms from Scada Alarm 6.0 to Mobile phone through SMS. I require some information particularly the below stated.

Whether Etisalat (Dubai Telephone Dept)supports SCADA Alarm6.0 ?
Which make and type of modem I need to purchase for SMS?
Already I Checked the availability of usr5605,I cannt get it here

You may try U.C.ME-OPC from Control-See (see www.controlsee.com ). It connects to any SCADA software using OPC or DDE and send an SMS using a cellular modem (Siemens, Wavecom,...). Alarms may also be acknowledged by the recipients. In addition, you may send an SMS command from your cell phone to query or change a tag value.

A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded at www.controlsee.com .

Mike