Et-gt-st2 Slave Slave Converter

parag uike

Good Morning ,
Myself Parag Uike Working On Fail Safe Controller Of Honeywell In Which System Architecture Is Attached. I Am Going To Transfer Data With Foxboro Dcs On Modbus. In Which Et-gt-st2 Is Acting As Slave Slave Converter & Foxboro Dcs/plantscape Vista Are Master.
We Are Facing A Problem Of Communication Between Plantscape Server And Et-gt-st2. We Are Unable To Transfer Data From Server To Et-gt-st2.
Probably Our Understanding For Address Mapping Of Et-gt-st2 Is Wrong.
If Somebody Has Work On Et-gt-st2 . Please Help Me Out.

The Game Of Plc-
Parag Uike

Similar Topics

Dear All I want to write some stand alone PLC SLC500 code for Motor Duty / Assist1 / Assist2. Basiclly I have got 3 motors work on a Duty /...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
if we need to take back up of Siemens CPU(s7300 /s7400) with non siemens slave profibus nodes without their gsd files and when we restore it in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I set up my Micro820 with a basic mapping. When I try to run a script to read the addresses I get errors for illegal addresses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom