Mitsubishi FX1 Timers NOT Working

tspisak

Has anyone had a timer (or a counter) not time in a Mitsubishi FX1N-60MT? I had a timer T86 that wouldn't work (no duplicate timers, no external resets, constant setpoint K3).

I put in a 2nd timer (T88) in a parallel branch and it works great. I'm also having problems with counters that don't count after the power has been cycled. Replace the counters with different address counters - works.

Mitsubishi_Timer.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I have - but after much cursing and blaming everything I have calmy looked at the program again and found the error that I made.

Usually a double coil or something pulsing and resetting too fast to see or something writing 0 to a batch of timers.

Look at list of used devices - how many counts of T86 do you see.

Go through it again with a calm mind looking for the error you have introduced :) :)