Power Distribution

viscoelastic

Sorry not a PLC question, but I know I will get an answer here.

I am looking for a rotary power distribution. We have a rotation mold table and need power to it as it rotates without twisting wires. Kinda like an electrical banjo.

Thx in advance

i've used several slip rings from Insul 8 here is a link to their open style. they have several types I have an application with several rings one section is power to AC motors the other section is for motor mounted encoders using dual brushes and gold rings. working great for 8+ years

http://www.insul-8.com/productpage.cfm?Ids=460

Similar Topics

In our PLC, we've got a 24VDC (5 amp) power supply - it's a PULS cp5, which connects to a DIN rail. I need it to supply power to 8 x Druck...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a clever way to distribute 480 vac, three phase voltage for applications over 100 amps? I have a project where the customer...
Replies
Views
We are working on a project that includes the requirement for us to provide a 400A 480vac distribution panel with breakers to supply the 3-phase...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have a question thats not directly related to PLCs, but for those of you who work or have worked in contental Europe (anywhere...
Replies
Views
We have some issues with our main 1200A service that feeds part of our plant. It has ground fault interrupter relay which tripped four times since...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom