Flash Memory Card Or RAM

mkemal

Hi Everyone;

I want to ask something about Memory Card of S7-400. I know that we can save our program with Flash Card without extarnal battery. Bu I want to learn that. When Flash Card is in CPU and CPU switch is Run mode, Could we update the software in Flash Memory Card ?

Hi mkemal

You will definitely be asked to accept to STOP the CPU when you start to program the flash card.
There are also System Blocks to write DBs to the flash memory during RUN, but that is not what your are after.

Similar Topics

I got backup program from the machine manufacturer and I blow the flash card with this program and did the over all reset but CPU 948 is not...
Replies
Views
I am trying to quickly find out whether the SIEMENS S7-400 CPU 414-2 (6ES7414-2XG03-0AB0) V1.12 can write to the flash card mounted in it (MC952...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently, i purchased one memory card for my back-up purposes. With this new card, i got no problem backup my program on PV600...
Replies
Views
I
I want to plug the flash memory card of a Simatic S7 straight into the PCMCIA port of a laptop (you need to remove the plastic frame). So I need...
Replies
Views
indio
I
Does anyone know of a third party flash memory card that is known to work on the panelview. I used to use the old 2711-NM13 AB card that used a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom