simatic step 5, 7

israel cerzar

hello friends all round the world, i need help me, in next days, it will present/display an evaluation in my work, and desire to come out well, reason why I request the following aid to them, if it is happen, that they sent a questionnaire questions and answers to me in language step 5 and step 7 of simatic, to see a possible error.
thanks you; reggards

Uh???

We quite often find people in a panic here. This is the first one I have seen that doesn't seem to have any kind of question.

It sounds like the sky is falling, what kind of help would you like? Are you trying to get a job? Can you find a better spanish translator?

I think this guy is saying he has to sit an S5/S7 evaluation test and is asking for a 'heads up' on possible test questions.

Ian