IGS Configuration

ganeshviyer

Dear All,

I am facing a problem with IGS 7.25b. We have successfully installed, configured and licensed the system and its working fine. But now we have to add some more tags to the above mentioned system according to our customer request. Now even I cannot open the configuration window of the IGS. I tried a lot of things but all are in vane please give me a solution for this. I even tried in the Fanuc support sites still I couldn’t found it. Please help out

With Greetings and Regards

Ganesh V Iyer

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm trying to update the firmware on some ControlLogix's. They're being polled by an IGS driver. After the upgrade, my floats and integers...
Replies
Views
We have many sites with PLC-5s and 1785-ENET sidecars that are being pounded pretty hard by the GE IGS driver (Kepware) and iFIX/Historian...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking to setup a test rig in the workshop for testing the likes of the following units; Elau MC-4 Servo Drives & Pac Drives...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a ML 1200 C series with only 1 port and would like to connect to our DCS via Modbus. Since there's only one port, I've decided to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom