watch dog timer in S7 300(step7)

Siby

hello all
in my SCADA i wanted to provide PLC healthy/Fail signal.
but im unable to get the address of this signal.
can any body help me do i need to call some SFC/ OBs to get one signal

for exapmle :
earlier i was looking for the time values like where plc is storing the time (HH:MM:SS) so i found that there are bit in OB1 for this purpose.

im looking for some help like where i can found that bit.

regards

Check out the "Area Pointer" Tab under each connection. You can use the coordination flag to achieve what I "think" your looking for.

Nick

Coord1.JPG

Similar Topics

I recently put in a machine that had been rewired with automation direct 06 PLC. We experienced a total shut down a couple of time a week that...
Replies
Views
I keep hearing about watch dog timers or clock in some of the softwares, but because I am a newbe, I'm not understanding what it is or does! Just...
Replies
Views
In case packer they used festo axis controller to drive the cylinder. This axis controller contains some data. While running condition once a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have two Allen-Bradley systems here 1) 1769-L30ERMS 2)1768-L43S These both are safety plcs and its working at the moment. There are...
Replies
Views
Software: RSLogix 5000 PLC:compact logix Protocol: Modbus Hi Could you please tell me if there is a standard way of setting a watchdog between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom