Formating objects in RS View Studio ME

godfrey

I'm using 4.0. Is there a tool similar to the Format Painter in Excel and Word that can be used to quickly format a number of text objects based on the properties of one?

No.

But, for generic formatting changes, open up the 'Properties' window, CTRL-CLICK select all of the objects you want to apply a format (or size, or color) to, and make the changes in the 'Properties' window. Those changes will be applied to all selected objects.

Note that text/color format changes done this way do not work on complex objects.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am having trouble with Citect displaying a variable tag in the incorrect format. I have a tag (MC1_Input_temp) setup as a int with a...
Replies
Views
in Display PV plus 6 a text box, how to skip one row, means skip a row then print the next variable? How to make columns with equal spacing...
Replies
Views
Hi Is it possible to format the .et of a TON timer? If I display the ton.et it typically displays T#8s126ms but I would really like to format...
Replies
Views
We are collecting some data in Control Logix PLC. These data have associated date and time stamp obtained by GSV instruction and stored as DINT...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom