Ladder log

Im not looking for some one to do my homework. I am looking for direction. I have created a ladder diagram with 4 timers 1 count up and the six light outputs, and the 4 sensor switches. I am having a hard time getting the logic in the correct order. I have done the timer lay out of 9 seconds for the red light 6 seconds for the green light and 2 seconds for the amber light. The sensors are for the obvious, when cars pull up to the lights.
Is there a way to show my ladder logic I have on this text?

Last edited:
Is there a way to show my ladder logic I have on this text?
If you are using LogixPro, then click "File", then "Save Rungs as Picture". Then in you message, click "Display Picture", then browse to the Logixpro picture file (*.jpg),upload the file, and copy the given file link into your message, where you want the picture of the ladder to appear.

The Traffic Light problem has been discussed, analyzed, and beaten to death on this site many times in the past. Have you made a site search?

Last edited:
There are several ways…you could ZIP a file then attach it, or your could print a PDF, depending on the format you have

You could also use MSPaint save it as a jpeg then using the attach buttons when replying to the message upload your jpeg…when you click on the ‘upload’ copy and paste the statement that pops up,

1st click on the display button

untitled323231st.gif

2nd browse and locate your pic

untitled3232nd.gif

3rd upload and copy

untitled323rd.gif

4th paste and preview

4th.gif