Profibus Dp

Hello Luong;

The answer depends on what you want to do.
There are many threads on this site that look at many questions on profibus: configuring, using GSD files, multi-master setups, bus profiles... Do a search on Profibus-DP on this forum and you will get many interesting posts; including many appplications.
Alternatively, Profibus.com has a Technology section with good theoretical information on Profibus, and a Products section that will point you to many manufacturers of Profibus masters, slaves and interfaces.
You could narrow your search by telling us what brand and model masters, slaves and configurator you plan to use.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am new to the S7-300 and the whole Profibus communication. And I just wonder that can you connect a S7-300 module to a Beckhoff Bus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom