Wire connection ...

servoerror

Hi all ..

I'm new here ...
TTP .. I got trouble with my Cable connection between my PC and FX32-MR. I dunno where the broken is ... Someone help me with the wire connection between db9 (F) to db25 (M) !

Sorry mod ...
and
Thank to all !

silva.foxx said:
Are you using an SC09 cable?

The PC's RS232 signal is adapted to RS422. This will not be the case if you're using a normal db9-db25.

Hi silva.

I tried to download some manual. But it didn't tell about the cable wire connection.
And about SC09 cable ... I really don't know about the type. I'm new in MELSEC. đź“š

Are you using something similar to this to connect between the PC and PLC?

Beijers_sc-09.jpg

Inside the male db25 is a converter from RS232 to 422.

Are you using a module of some sort between the PC and PLC?
Are you plugging directly into the FX-32 front port?
Is the connection set up in the software from the correct port of the PC? What software are you using... Medoc, GPP Win,...?
Does your PC port work? Is it enabled?
Are you using a USB-serial adaptor?
Is your PLC powered up?

Hello silva.

Are you using something similar to this to connect between the PC and PLC?
Yes, only 9 pin to 25 pin without ps/2 model (FX2-32MR used 25 p)
[my cable could be use into the A series type]

Are you plugging directly into the FX-32 front port?
Yes.

Is the connection set up in the software from the correct port of the PC? What software are you using... Medoc, GPP Win,...?
Yes, I'm using GPP Win.

Does your PC port work? Is it enabled?
It works with other PLC type.

Is your PLC powered up?
Yes, No error occured and M/C running normally.

Servoerror

You say that your port works "with other PLC type". Is the other PLC type an Allen Bradley and do you have the RSLinx service running. If so Linx will not allow GPP Win access to the port and you should turn Linx off if you want to use GPP Win.

Andybr.

Hi Andy,

Thank for it. I'm not familiar with AB.

Actually it work with C-series (Omron), T3(Toshiba) and FX2-40MR (Mitsubishi(cable same as Silva's pic)).

Communication error occured and I'm sure the comm. cable broken somewhere (PC to FX2-32MR/9pin to 25pin).

Anyone could show me the pin to pin connection, I'd like to make a new one (Cheaper... huh).

Thank again.