Daylight Savings Utility

mcw999

Our operations are in the midwest, and we are fortunate enough to be impacted by Daylight Savings. I downloaded the Daylight Savings Utility from AB and wondered if anyone else has used it. We have three 1500's, 8 SLC 5/03's and 7 SLC 5/05's. It seems to work fine with the 1500's, running through a NET-ENI. The 7 SLC 5/05's run fine, running through an ethernet module. The quirks come into effect with the 8 5/03's. 4 of them work fine, the other 4 don't seem to let me add them to the list of controllers to synchronize. I've read some about V15 vs V16 but I think that only applies to CL5000 because those are firmware upgradeable. Anyone have any idea why some of the 5/03's would let me use the utility to update their system time, but the others wont?
Thanks!!

They are all OS302 Series C. However I did notice that the ones that don't work are different processors, they only have 8K instead of the other that have 16K of memory.