Keyence kv-700

todster

Anyone know where the manuals for this in English can be found? All I see is in Chinese or Japanese, not sure which as both kinda look the same to me. I found the Ladder builder for it which seems like a nice program and get 50 uses before demo expires. Much nicer than the original ladder builder.
http://www.keyence.com.sg/downloads/soft_dwn.php

Last edited:
Thanks Badger.
They have the same plc's as the US. The only manuals for the KV-700 I have found thus far is in Chinese or Japanese. It would almost seem as though this model was only available in Asia, yet I have seen literature about it but nothing english for manuals. There was a thread about it here but that was an Asian link also. Anyone have a Japanese to English conversion for pdf's?

Last edited: