WinCC User Administration

rhill

I have WinCC Application that is giving me a bit of trouble. I have 3 user names & passwords in the runtime user administration. When I run it using the Runtime System I can log on and off just fine with all of the accounts. When I load it to the OP177B PN/DP
(P/N 6AV6 642-0DA01-1AX0) the logins don't work.
Has anyone ever seen anything like this or have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Rob

Data

Hi,

When you compile and transfer to the panel there will be asked if you would update your administation data and if you have recipes also these data.
You have to say yes to save this data to your panel.
I'll did it many times without any problems.

Greetz

I'm officially a dumba$$. The Overwrite Password List check box was staring me right in the face and I didn't see it. I guess I'm so use to AB programming that I didn't look for it.

Thanks for your help,

Rob