OT: Windows 2003 server, Wonderware and multi monitor support

lawebster

Setting up a new Wonderware InTouch node in an existing enviroment and the machine IT sent me is running 2003 server. I have configured a dual monitor card, works fine and I get the two monitors working but I can not stretch the desktop to the app's resolution of 2048 X 768. This identical setup is working fine on Windows 2000 server computer.

WW has tech note about multi monitor support which says that the ideal way to use it is by stretching the desktop to include all monitors.

Is anyone using 2003 server with ww and multi monitors and if so what hardware?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm trying to quote a job for a customer to provide Historian SE and Vantage Point but I'm having trouble with the operating system requirements...
Replies
Views
I know that GE's position is that Fix32(7.0) is not supported on 2003 Server but does anybody have any real life experience with this. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi All - My company is taking its first steps into automation with Rockwell and RSLinx. We have a Window Server 2003 x64 box that was running...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have experience with Windows 2003 Server x64 Architecture and RSLinx 2.5?
Replies
Views
Hi. I am planning to change my OS to Windows 2003 Server (seems it can give some advances). As I use mostly Rockwell softwares, is there any RS...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom