displacer diameter calculation

If you can define "displacer", someone might be able to help you calculate its diameter.

Without a good definition, all I can offer is twice the radius (the radius is equal to square root of the [area divided by 3.14]).
You could also use circumference divided by 3.14.

Do you mean displacment diameter, as in the cylindrical displacement of a piston bore?

In that case the formula is d = sqrt[(4*V)/(pi*L)] where V is the volume and L is the length of the bore. Remember all units must be consistent.

displacer type level transmitter

displacer type level transmitter (buoyancy)

diameter calculation ?

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have an application where I need to measure the diameter on the end of a crankshaft. Need a PNP 24VDC 3-4 wire device using m12...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I do unrolling of a bobbin. It is a central unwinder (axis of the bobbin is driven). We have no diameter measurement...
Replies
Views
I pretty sure this has been covered before, but I need to ask. I have an Unwinding roll of paper and I want to display the diameter of the roll...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if someone could help me with the geometry of a two drum surface winder. I am trying to calculate diameter of the roll using the...
Replies
Views
I test about winder machine.I use linear velocity and winder shaft rpm calculate</SPAN> diameter.But I found when the linear about 5m/min,the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom